SFD PCBN is characteristic of high hardness, high wear resistance and high thermal stability and is made by sintering micron CBN powder and various ceramic binders at a high temperature and pressure. BN series is solid PCBN.
SFD PCBN is ideal for tools used for the machining of high hardness and hard processed ferrous materials (HRC45-65), such as harden steel, pearlitic gray cast iron, high temperature alloy, high-speed steel, hard facing alloys, Ni-Cr alloy, powder metallurgy metals. PCBN is typically used to machine brake discs, engine blocks, engine cylinder liners, brake drums, flywheels, valve seats and guides, gears, mold and die parts, etc.
1. Multiple grades of PCBN blanks and wide range of application
2. High cost-effective, Easy Processing, Excellent performance, High wear resistance, strong stability
3. Strong technical support, Customized R&D PCBN and service
4. Strict quality management system to guarantee the consistent quality
5. Short lead time: 1-2 days for 50 mm PCBN Disc. 3-4 days for 10000 PCBN tips
|Solid PCBN disc|
|Disc||Diameter(D)||Thickness (T)||Grade Available|
|Solid PCBN semi-finished inserts|
|Shape||ISO||Dimensions (mm)||Grade Available|
If you have questions about out company's legal policy, copyright information, trademark information, other legal topics, or general product and service related queries, we'd like to hear from you. Get started by filling the following form. We will be back to you as soon as possible.